Thursday, February 22, 2007

Methods of Characterization

Appearance
  • wise face
  • wrinkles
  • traditional Korean robe and scholar hat
Inner Thoughts and Feelings
  • adventurous
  • wants to know more
  • knows he has power
  • wants to help other Koreans that want to pursue education
Environment
  • Tokyo University - college with education
  • Lived with a powerful father - had riches
What they say
  • "I will help you in any way I can."
  • "I have power and tell me if you need my assistance."
What others say
  • "he's rich, powerful, and smart with a good background, we need to keep him." - Japanese
  • "he's rich, powerful, smart, caring, and concerning, we rely on him and need his help." -Koreans (in his state)
  • "We're proud of you." - my dad and I
Actions
  • Traveling from Korea to Japan and back
  • Sending Korean people to Japan to get education
  • Taking care of his people that lived under his rule
  • Working with the Japanese who let him keep his position

No comments: